About the role
Booker Group are looking for an experienced Web Analyst to join our team! As a Web Analyst, you will track our marketing campaigns, monitor the performance of website content, and provide insight which can be used to discover opportunities and support informed business decisions.
- Analysing web and mobile campaigns and channel tracking.
- Communicating with the Digital team and other departments about analysis from campaigns and website performance.
- Producing reports for the Management team.
- Monitoring performance with relevant stakeholders
- Determining the most important KPIs to track
- Discussing the customer experience and behaviour with the Digital team and other stakeholders
- Collaborating with retail and catering sales teams, trading and ops teams
- Working with technical team to establish best practices for testing software
- Working with key stakeholders to provide relevant data to assist with decision making as part of the web development process.
You will need
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Experience in web analysis, online commerce, or related fields
- In-depth knowledge of Google/Adobe analytics
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools.
- The ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams
- A customer-centric approach
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- To be a team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant fields
Whats in it for you
At Booker, along with being a great place to work and giving you an opportunity to get on in your career, we also offer the following fantastic package of benefits:
- A Booker colleague card with 10% off purchases at Booker and double discount events up to three times a year.
- After 3 months service, a Tesco colleague discount card with 10% increasing to 15% off most purchases at Tesco for a 4 day period after every four-weekly pay day, ie. thirteen times a year. In addition to 10% off at Tesco Cafe and 20% off all F&F purchases.
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile for yourself, along with further great deals through-out the year.
- Up to 30% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. Terms and conditions apply.
- 50% off complete glasses purchases and free eye tests at Vision Express.
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy.
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases including a cycle to work scheme.
- After 3 months service, you can join our annual Save As You Earn share scheme which allows you to buy Tesco shares in the future at a discount.
- Retirement savings plan (pension) - save up to 5% and Booker will match your contribution.
- Life Assurance - You are covered for death in service life cover of up to three times annual pay
- Health and Wellbeing support and resources including our 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family.
- A great holiday package
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro Wholesale, Booker Retail Partners, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud and Best Food Logistics. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*