Warehouse Team Member
About the role
Best Food Logistics are the leading supplier to the UK’s best loved chain restaurants and we are recruiting Warehouse Team Members to join our amazing team. With a real can-do attitude, you will be passionate about delivering excellent customer service and always going the extra mile for your team and our customers.
Having worked in a warehouse role previously is beneficial but not required, as we will provide in-depth training to ensure you have skills plus all of the equipment needed to be your best.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Accurate picking and dispatch of goods using voice technology
- Checking quality, shelf life and ensuring packaging is robust in preparation for delivery
- Ensuring products are assembled and stacked to the highest standard for our customers
- Working with your team members to ensure that the shifts work is successfully completed
- Adhering to food safety and hygiene standards at all times, including chill chain standards
- Follow the relevant Health and Safety and reporting procedures, including; safety check of all equipment before use and waring Personal Protective Equipment
- Working in a clean and tidy manner, following the sites ‘clean as you go’ principles
- Always maintaining a professional and polite attitude
You will need
Whats in it for you
Benefits: Pension, 29 days holiday pro rata, Healthcare Cash Plan, Personal Accident Scheme
The additional Benefits of being part of the BEST team!
- 10% Tesco discount, which increases to 15% for 4 days every 4 weeks (all discounts apply to home delivery)
- 20% discount on F&F Clothing
- 25% discount on Tesco Café
- 10% Booker discount
- 25% discount at Burger King, Pizza Hut & Pizza Express, TGI Fridays, ASK, Zizzi and Coco Di Mama
We have always aspired to be the Best and now we are.
We are so confident in our supply chain, our people and our service that we can truly live up to our name, The Best Food Logistics company. Our people are what make us the best. We take the greatest care to commit to our vision and values with each interaction and at every touch point through the supply chain. There is no magic system to what we do. We stick to our values, and everything else falls into place. We are proud of our simplicity and straightforward approach.
We love our customers! We want them to love us! We aim to do that by providing great service, every day, by providing value with vision, and performance with passion.
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud, Best Logistics and Chef Direct. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*