Trading Support Administrator
About the role
Booker Group are recruiting for an Administrator, based in our Head Office in Eccles, you will join our small team providing help to the Trading Support Department , Promotions Department & Finance Department.
This could be a brilliant steppingstone for someone who is looking to gain valuable experience to grow their career in Trading or Finance.
- Ensuring that all required paperwork and supporting documentation is provided and controlled to guarantee the accurate processing of data to pre-determined deadlines.
• Working across functions you will work closely with Category Assistants to obtain Supplier confirmations agreeing to promotional pricing support.
• Responding to a shared mailbox ensuring queries and actions are concluded in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Ad hoc administration requests as required by your manager.
• Working closely with promotions team and finance.
• Supporting Trading team checking and releasing new lines also scanning and checking barcodes.
You will need
.• To wWork well within a team and be comfortable with shared workloads.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Confidence and strength of character to question and challenge.
• A competent skill level in Microsoft applications especially Excel & Office 365.
competent skill level i.e. “V Look Up”.
• The ability to prioritise work load to hit deadlines.
• The desire to learn and do a good job.
What's in it for you
At Booker, along with being a great place to work and giving you an opportunity to get on in your career, we also offer the following fantastic package of benefits:
- A Booker colleague card with 10% off purchases at Booker and double discount events up to three times a year.
- After 3 months service, a Tesco colleague discount card with 10% increasing to 15% off most purchases at Tesco for a 4 day period after every four-weekly pay day, ie. thirteen times a year. In addition to 10% off at Tesco Cafe and 20% off all F&F purchases.
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile for yourself, along with further great deals through-out the year.
- Up to 30% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. Terms and conditions apply.
- Free eye test when you spend £50 or more. You can also save 30% when you spend £50 or more on glasses, prescription sunglasses and contact lenses.
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy.
- Exclusive access to discounted RAC breakdown cover rates
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases including a cycle to work scheme.
- After 3 months service, you can join our annual Save As You Earn share scheme which allows you to buy Tesco shares in the future at a discount.
- Retirement savings plan (pension) - save up to 5% and Booker will match your contribution.
- Life Assurance - You are covered for death in service life cover of up to three times annual pay
- Health and Wellbeing support and resources including our 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family.
- A great holiday package
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro Wholesale, Booker Retail Partners, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud and Best Food Logistics. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*