Supply Planner - Branch Liaison
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Operational Support Supply Chain team, based out of our head office in Wellingborough. Although you will be largely office based you will on occasion be required to undertake branch visits
- Analysing data to produce reports, providing recommendations on your findings.
- Creating briefing documents for our branches to facilitate the implementation of changes and to reinforce existing procedures.
- Reviewing and responding to branch queries and requests.
- Resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Learning and managing our various Supply Chain systems.
- Taking ownership for your role whilst supporting the wider team.
You will need
- .Good analysis skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well developed interpersonal skills.
- To be flexible and adaptable, responding quickly to change and new challenges.
- A good working knowledge of Excel with the ability to learn new systems.
Whats in it for you
At Booker Group we offer excellent benefits that help make our business a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to;
A great holiday package
Life Assurance Scheme
Save As You Earn Scheme
Give As You Earn Scheme
Free eye tests and subsidised eye care
A commitment to your career development
Discounted shopping in both Tesco and Booker stores
Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile and Tesco Bank
Deals & Discounts through many other external businesses
Free on-site parking
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud and Chef Direct. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*