About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Replenishment Supervisor to manage one of our busy branches.
- Ensure that the team comply with legal standards and company procedures at all times.
- Reduce stock loss by challenging causes of shrinkage and wastage
- Reduce replenishment costs, by ensuring stock is handled efficiently at all times, products have appropriate space for rate of sale and accuracy and security in the goods receiving department
- Work with the stock control and delivery teams to resolve causes of off-sales
- Effective replenishment to ensure that the branch maintains availability for our customers
You will need
To be successful in this role your skills and experience will include:
- Passionate about providing exceptional operations standards for our customers
- Flexible, adaptable and enjoys working with, as well as, managing a team
- An excellent communicator and have some experience in supervising or managing a team.
- Practical experience in the food retail trade.
Whats in it for you
Real opportunities for progression across the Booker Group with many of our Supervisors moving into Store Management roles.
We operate a 5/7 day operation and opening times can vary from Branch to Branch.
Please visit www.booker.co.uk and select Branch Locator to find the current opening times.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from 196 locations across the country, and are committed to improving choice, price and service for them.