About the role
Working within a busy team in our Head Office in Wellingborough you will provide a full administrative support service to your Line Manager and the head of Range and Merchandising.
The Range and Merchandising team work with our branches and refit teams to design the specification layout of branches and with the Trading teams to help stock the product range for each of our 196 branches.
- The data accuracy and integrity of the modules and associated product codes
- Liaising with a wide range of internal and external contacts, building and maintaining effective working relationships
- Providing an accurate and timely administration service to the team
You will need
- An eye for detail
- Effective communication skills
- To be highly organised and deadline driven
- To be able to proactively and confidently challenge
- Good PC/keyboard skills and a sound working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- The ability to build and run reports from SAP and Excel
- Good analytical skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload on your own initiative
Whats in it for you
At Booker Group we offer excellent benefits that help make our business a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to;
A great holiday package
Life Assurance Scheme
Save As You Earn Scheme
Give As You Earn Scheme
Free eye tests and subsidised eye care
A commitment to your career development
Discounted shopping in both Tesco and Booker stores
Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile and Tesco Bank
Deals & Discounts through many other external businesses
Free on-site parking
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud and Chef Direct. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*