About the role
An interesting opportunity has arisen within our Promotions Team for an Assistant to support the Promotions Manager and the wider team.
The role of the Promotions team is to maximise customer satisfaction and cash profit through the delivery of promotions across all of our Trading categories.
- The accurate and timely production of the promotional master sheet
- Chasing and collating business information to aid in the production and communication of promotional documents, reports and spreadsheets
- Building strong working relationships/networks with internal and external customers
- Resolving issues in a timely manner and escalating as appropriate
- Gaining and maintaining an understanding of our products
- Being commercially focussed and planning ahead for promotional/seasonal activity
- Finding the best ways of working and suggesting improvements
- Assisting the Promotions Manager and wider team
You will need
- To be confident and resilient
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills with a strong eye for detail.
- Proactive and tenacious to ensure hit deadlines
- Strong PC skills particularly Excel, SAP and Business Objects
Whats in it for you
At Booker Group we offer excellent benefits that help make our business a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to;
A great holiday package
Life Assurance Scheme
Save As You Earn Scheme
Give As You Earn Scheme
Free eye tests and subsidised eye care
A commitment to your career development
Discounted shopping in both Tesco and Booker stores
Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile and Tesco Bank
Deals & Discounts through many other external businesses
Free on-site parking
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud and Chef Direct. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*