About the role
We are looking to recruit a Packaging Administrator to work within our Own Brand team in our head office in Wellingborough.
Booker offers a comprehensive range of Own Brand products with the aim to ensure we are delivering great customer service and satisfaction by providing our customers a choice of products at the right price.
As a Packaging Administrator you will support the Own Brand Managers in the process of bringing a new product to market as well as refreshing existing products. Key to the role is the ability to scrutinise the proofs of our packaging art work to ensure all of the details are correct.
This role is a fixed term 12 month contract
- Project managing the artwork for our Own Label packaging from internal briefing to delivery to our branches
- Scrutinising and approving proofs for production
- Ensuring that technical information and barcodes are correct according to the design specification and legal requirements
- Liaising closely with internal colleagues as well as our dedicated print agency and a variety of suppliers
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships
- Growing and maintaining your product and industry knowledge
You will need
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Flexibility to manage changing workloads under pressure
- High levels of accuracy with a strong eye for details
- Excellent communication skills
- To be a strong team player who is also confident in working independently
- A good level of PC skills
- .Experience in packaging design and production is desirable but not essential
Whats in it for you
At Booker Group we offer excellent benefits that help make our business a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to;
A great holiday package
Life Assurance Scheme
Save As You Earn Scheme
Give As You Earn Scheme
Free eye tests and subsidised eye care
A commitment to your career development
Discounted shopping in both Tesco and Booker stores
Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile and Tesco Bank
Deals & Discounts through many other external businesses
Free on-site parking
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud and Chef Direct. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*