National Account Support Co-ordinator (Temporary)
About the role
We are looking for a Temporary National Account Support Co-Ordinator to support our team, we expect the role to last up to 12 months, the candidate will have a real can-do attitude who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and willing to go the extra mile for our customers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To ensure specified reports are compiled and circulated in a timely fashion
- Managing the audit trail of critical documents such as product sheets/disposal sheets and logs
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure collaborative working
- Ensure adequate phone coverage in the absence of other team members and manage time and resource as appropriate.
You will need
- Are you enthusiastic, committed & driven to achieve effective results and reach all targets?
- Do you have an excellent polite and professional telephone manner, excellent communication, and IT skills (Excel/Outlook)?
- Are you able to work well under pressure, take pride in your work with a high standard of accuracy?
- Do you have an organised and structured approach to your workload and look at ways in which you can work more efficiently?
If you have answered yes to all the above and want to be part of the BEST team, then we may have the perfect role for you.
The main purpose of this role is to support the reporting and interaction between the other Business Development Support Coordinators and National Account Managers / Clients.
What's in it for you
Pension, 26 days Holiday in addition to bank holidays, Healthcare Cash Plan, Personal Accident Scheme.
The additional Benefits of being part of the BEST team!
- 10% Tesco discount, which increases to 15% for 4 days every 4 weeks (all discounts apply to home delivery)
- 20% discount on F&F Clothing
- 10% discount on Tesco Café
- 10% Booker discount
- 25% discount at Burger King, Pizza Express, ASK, Zizzi and Coco Di Mama
- 25% discount at Pizza Hut after 3pm
- 15% discount at TGI Fridays Monday to Thursday
We have always aspired to be the Best and now we are.
We are so confident in our supply chain, our people and our service that we can truly live up to our name, The Best Food Logistics company. Our people are what make us the best. We take the greatest care to commit to our vision and values with each interaction and at every touch point through the supply chain. There is no magic system to what we do. We stick to our values, and everything else falls into place. We are proud of our simplicity and straightforward approach.
We love our customers! We want them to love us! We aim to do that by providing great service, every day, by providing value with vision, and performance with passion.
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud, Best Logistics and Chef Direct. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*