About the role
A varied an interesting opportunity has arisen within our in-house Legal team as a temporary Legal Administrator. Working as part of the wider Legal team you will have responsibility for providing a full administration service within the Legal department ensuring that al tasks are completed accurately and on time and in compliance with the company policies and procedures and in line with best practice. It is anticipated that this role will last for 12 months.
- Receipt and logging of all Road Traffic Incident Notification Forms
- Progressing requests from the Group's Insurance Claim Handlers for road traffic incident packs
- Receipt logging and handling of public liability claims which fall outside the scope of the group business insurance excess
- Pursuing recovery of our costs where damage is caused to our business centres and distribution centres by a third party
- Receipt and logging of Public Liability and Employers Liability Personal Injury Claims and forwarding them to instructing solicitors
- Processing requests for colleague wage and absence reports in relation to claims and in accordance with GDPR
- Logging request for Customer Exclusion Orders
- Updating and monitoring Premises Licensing records
- Issuing letters to relevant parties
- Monitoring the general email account and auctioning as appropriate
- Receipt and opening of post
- Processing invoices and cheques requests
- Ad hoc duties as required
You will need
- Knowledge of GDPR compliance
- Experience of Alcohol or other licensing handling
- The ability to make sound judgements regarding data privacy risks
- Experience of claims handling
- To be a team player who can also work independently
- Excellent planning, organisational and prioritising skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of stakeholders of all levels
- The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- To be enthusiastic and positive with the ability to remain calm
- A good level of PC skills
Whats in it for you
At Booker Group we offer excellent benefits that help make our business a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to;
A great holiday package
Life Assurance Scheme
Save As You Earn Scheme
Give As You Earn Scheme
Free eye tests and subsidised eye care
A commitment to your career development
Discounted shopping in both Tesco and Booker stores
Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile and Tesco Bank
Deals & Discounts through many other external businesses
Free on-site parking
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud and Chef Direct. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*