Invoice Processing Administrator
About the role
With your own range of suppliers, you will be responsible for processing the invoices in accordance with agreed credit terms to ensure prompt payment.
You will be responsible for managing all invoice queries through to resolution escalating where appropriate.
You have responsibility to ensure all departmental records and system changes are kept up to date consistently and accurately.
Ensure system driven targets are adhered to.
Any other ad hoc requirement as specified by the Team Leader / Team Manager
To ensure that Customer Service, Attitude, Productivity and Effectiveness are kept to a high standard
- Ensure all Goods for Resale invoices are dealt with minimum delay to ensure the supplier is paid on time.
- Escalation of any queries that have not been responded to.
- Liaising with the supplier to ensure that there is a clear line of communication regarding any issues/queries they may have.
- Ownership of assigned supplier letter range.
- From time to time you will be required to do specified tasks as delegated by the Team Leader.
- Each individual must be adaptable and flexible to change
You will need
Attention to detail is essential
Committed to achieving tight deadlines
Ability to work within a team
Ability to work under pressure
Good Communication skills
Ability to use own initiative
What's in it for you
At Booker, along with being a great place to work and giving you an opportunity to get on in your career, we also offer the following fantastic package of benefits:
- A Booker colleague card with 10% off purchases at Booker and double discount events up to three times a year.
- After 3 months service, a Tesco colleague discount card with 10% increasing to 15% off most purchases at Tesco for a 4 day period after every four-weekly pay day, ie. thirteen times a year. In addition to 10% off at Tesco Cafe and 20% off all F&F purchases.
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile for yourself, along with further great deals through-out the year.
- Up to 30% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. Terms and conditions apply.
- 50% off complete glasses purchases and free eye tests at Vision Express.
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy.
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases including a cycle to work scheme.
- After 3 months service, you can join our annual Save As You Earn share scheme which allows you to buy Tesco shares in the future at a discount.
- Retirement savings plan (pension) - save up to 5% and Booker will match your contribution.
- Life Assurance - You are covered for death in service life cover of up to three times annual pay
- Health and Wellbeing support and resources including our 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family.
- A great holiday package
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro Wholesale, Booker Retail Partners, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud and Best Food Logistics. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*