Customer Service Supervisor
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Supervisor to manage Customer Service Assistants.
- Ensure that the team comply with legal standards and company procedures at all times.
- Ensuring that your team are fully trained in cash handling to minimise losses
- Control debt and recover overdue or failed payments from customers
- Responsible for accurate and timely payroll records are maintained.
- You will engage with customers to prevent or resolve customer issues and complaints, utilising their feedback to improve customer service and satisfaction
- Liaising with other department Supervisors to monitor orders for delivery
- Managing a team of customer focused individuals throughout reception and checkout area
You will need
- To be successful in this role your skills and experience will include:
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Flexible, adaptable and enjoys working with, as well as managing a team
- An excellent communicator and have some experience in supervising or managing a team.
- Practical experience in the retail trade
Whats in it for you
Real opportunities for progression across the Booker Group with many of our Supervisors moving into Store Management roles.
We operate a 5/7 day operation and opening times can vary from Branch to Branch.
Please visit www.booker.co.uk and select Branch Locator to find the current opening times.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from 196 locations across the country, and are committed to improving choice, price and service for them.