Customer Service Executive
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for three Customer Service & Telesales Executives to join our Ritter Courivaud team in Leicester. This is a full time role working 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday or Sunday - Thursday.
Part of the Booker Group, Ritter Courivaud are distributors of fine foods, supplying a number of fine dining restaurants, high end hotels and gastro pubs.
Delivering high levels of customer service to our varied and valuable customers
Dealing with chefs queries as first point of contact.
Advising chefs of promotions and new products, and product availability
General administrative support across the team
Sales order processing
Ad hoc duties to help support the team and wider business
You will need
A background within food wholesale or experience as chef
Knowledge or an interest in food
An understanding of Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
To be confident to pick up the phone and speak with different types of people
A flexible approach to work with effective organisational and time management skills
To be able to use your own initiative with approach to your tasks and prioritising deadlines
The ability to build strong customer relationships
Whats in it for you
At Booker, along with being a great place to work and giving you an opportunity to get on in your career, we also offer the following fantastic package of benefits:
- A Booker colleague card with 10% off purchases at Booker and double discount events up to three times a year.
- After 3 months service, a Tesco colleague discount card with 10% increasing to 15% off most purchases at Tesco for a 4 day period after every four-weekly pay day, ie. thirteen times a year. In addition to 10% off at Tesco Cafe and 20% off all F&F purchases.
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile for yourself, along with further great deals through-out the year.
- Up to 30% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. Terms and conditions apply.
- 50% off complete glasses purchases and free eye tests at Vision Express.
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy.
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases including a cycle to work scheme.
- After 3 months service, you can join our annual Save As You Earn share scheme which allows you to buy Tesco shares in the future at a discount.
- Retirement savings plan (pension) - save up to 5% and Booker will match your contribution.
- Life Assurance - You are covered for death in service life cover of up to three times annual pay
- Health and Wellbeing support and resources including our 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family.
- A great holiday package
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro Wholesale, Booker Retail Partners, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud and Best Food Logistics. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*
Established in 1929 Ritter-Courivaud is one of the UK’s leading food distributors to fine dining restaurants in the UK. Our unique product range includes the highest quality ingredients and products from all around the world, such as caviar, truffles, charcuterie and including an extensive range of Sardinian salciccia and a vast variety of patisserie ingredients for the discerning patissier.
With a commitment to sourcing the best and most innovative products, we try to offer chefs all they need in order for them and their establishment to be rated amongst the best. We are proud to serve many of the UK’s most prestigious and leading restaurants.