Credit Administration Team Leader
About the role
An important role, managing through a small team, to ensure that new customers’ credit applications are accurately checked and that due diligence is applied throughout the process.
- Supervise, plan and co-ordinate to ensure all tasks are completed in an effective and timely manner
- Target accuracy and completeness with branches
- Ensure all changes to credit limits are processed to agreed SLA
- Reporting KPI’s to the business
- Manage relationships between team and branches
You will need
- A high degree of resilience and tenacity, whilst managing internal customer expectations
- Committed to achieving deadlines whilst not compromising accuracy
- The ability to assess and support the business in managing regulatory and reputational risks
- Ability to lead a team by example
- Good stakeholder management skills, having the ability to engage senior members of the branch teams to develop a good compliance understanding
- Financial administration background in a retail/wholesale business
Whats in it for you
At Booker Group we offer excellent benefits that help make our business a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to;
A great holiday package
Life Assurance Scheme
Save As You Earn Scheme
Give As You Earn Scheme
Free eye tests and subsidised eye care
A commitment to your career development
Discounted shopping in both Tesco and Booker stores
Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile and Tesco Bank
Deals & Discounts through many other external businesses
Free on-site parking
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud and Chef Direct. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*