Central Operations Coordinator
About the role
***We’re looking to someone to work 20 hours a week- ***
This role is Monday-Thursday, 9.30- 2.30pm, and will operate a hybrid working pattern but will include Tuesday's and Wednesday's in our High Wycombe office.
An opportunity has arisen to join the Central Operations team at our High Wycombe Support Centre as a Central Operations Coordinator. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Central Operations Manager to deliver an administration support service to the Central Operations team.
You will be responsible for
Providing general administration support to the Central Operations teams
Processing promotional and adhoc stock allocations for customers
Processing customer promotional credits
Setting up customer order forms for online pre-sells
Using phone and email to liaise with customers over order volumes
Maintain, update and track sales data and other critical store information
You will need
To have excellent communication and written skills, with strong attention to detail
To have excellent computer skills, specifically MS Excel at a basic level, ideally working towards intermediate
To be proactive and optimistic – shows an enthusiastic approach, willingness to learn new things
To be a team player - excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to involve others in achieving the team’s objectives
Strong organisational skills - prioritises own workload to achieve deadlines
To have proven ability to achieve results and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
To be able to make decisions and solve problems using own initiative
To be adaptable – flexible in work approach and in changing workloads and processes
What's in it for you
At Booker, along with being a great place to work and giving you an opportunity to get on in your career, we also offer the following fantastic package of benefits:
- A Booker colleague card with 10% off purchases at Booker and double discount events up to three times a year.
- After 3 months service, a Tesco colleague discount card with 10% increasing to 15% off most purchases at Tesco for a 4 day period after every four-weekly pay day, ie. thirteen times a year. In addition to 10% off at Tesco Cafe and 20% off all F&F purchases.
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile for yourself, along with further great deals through-out the year.
- Up to 30% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. Terms and conditions apply.
- Free eye test when you spend £50 or more. You can also save 30% when you spend £50 or more on glasses, prescription sunglasses and contact lenses.
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy.
- Exclusive access to discounted RAC breakdown cover rates
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases including a cycle to work scheme.
- After 3 months service, you can join our annual Save As You Earn share scheme which allows you to buy Tesco shares in the future at a discount.
- Retirement savings plan (pension) - save up to 5% and Booker will match your contribution.
- Life Assurance - You are covered for death in service life cover of up to three times annual pay
- Health and Wellbeing support and resources including our 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family.
- A great holiday package
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro Wholesale, Booker Retail Partners, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud and Best Food Logistics. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*