Central Income Analyst
About the role
We are looking for a Central Income Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract, to support a programme of simplification within the Central Income team and to provide a high level of income reporting and the control of specific areas within central income.
- Supplier queries, communication and responses
- The maintenance and transition as required to move to net costing
- Periodic accruals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Closure of terms
- Preparation, development and maintenance of various trackers
- Liaising with the wider finance teams to ensure a good understanding of accounting journals
- Supporting the wider team on delivering project objectives
- Driving the understanding of margin and movements
You will need
- A good standard of PC literacy including advanced Excel
- To be enthusiastic and self motivated.
- Strong communication skills both orally and verbally
- The ability to work to deadlines and reprioritise as required
- Previous experience of working in a Finance function
- Excellent levels of accuracy and an eye for detail
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships externally and internally
Whats in it for you
At Booker Group we offer excellent benefits that help make our business a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to;
A great holiday package
Life Assurance Scheme
Save As You Earn Scheme
Give As You Earn Scheme
Free eye tests and subsidised eye care
A commitment to your career development
Discounted shopping in both Tesco and Booker stores
Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile and Tesco Bank
Deals & Discounts through many other external businesses
Free on-site parking
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud and Chef Direct. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*