Central Billing Administrator
About the role
An opportunity has arisen to join the Central Billing Department within our Head Office in Wellingborough on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Working within a small team you will be responsible for the provision of a professional administration service to the Central Billing department and to customers and suppliers.
- Accurate and timely input of customer account details onto the system
- Informing suppliers of customer requirements
- Liaising with suppliers and customers on a daily basis
- Dealing with and resolving queries
- Liaising with internal colleagues across a variety of departments
- Reconciling customer statements
- Updating and maintaining various spreasheets
You will need
- To be detail conscious
- Experience of working within an environment where data integrity and accuracy are vital
- The ability to work to agreed deadlines
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Experience of working in an accounts role
- Good level of PC skills especially Excel
- The ability to learn new systems easily
- To be a team player who is also able to work proactively and under their own initiative
Whats in it for you
At Booker Group we offer excellent benefits that help make our business a great place to work. These include but aren’t limited to;
A great holiday package
Life Assurance Scheme
Save As You Earn Scheme
Give As You Earn Scheme
Free eye tests and subsidised eye care
A commitment to your career development
Discounted shopping in both Tesco and Booker stores
Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile and Tesco Bank
Deals & Discounts through many other external businesses
Free on-site parking
Be part of something special. Join our team at Booker.
Booker is the UK's leading food & drink wholesaler. We are privileged to serve independent retailers, caterers and small businesses, from locations across the country.
Booker Group comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud and Chef Direct. Our customers include Premier, Family Shopper, Budgens and Londis retailers and we have one shared aim - improving choice, price and service for all our customers.
Our business is incredibly diverse, so it takes a wide range of skills to deliver the exceptional service our customers require.
Wherever you join us, you’ll be part of an organisation that will help your career to keep moving forward.
*Booker Group is part of Tesco plc, however is operated separately from the core Tesco business and as such the benefits offered will be different from those offered at Tesco*